HHVM and Hack Documentation
- Installing Hack, running your first program, and introducing the tools.
- Basic syntax, namespaces, and the autoloader.
- Expressions, operators, associativity, and precedence.
- Simple statements, blocks, and loops.
- Named functions, anonymous functions and parameters.
- Classes, interfaces and traits.
- The type checker.
- Built-in types known to the type checker.
- Generic types, where constraints, and variance.
- Asynchronous functions, await, and the concurrent keyword.
- Attaching metadata to Hack programs, built-in attributes and defining your own.
- Safe, composable HTML templating.
- HH_FIXME best practices and error codes.
Full reference docs for all functions, classes, interfaces, and traits in the Hack language.
Full reference docs for all functions, classes, interfaces, and traits in the Hack Standard Library (HSL).
- Get started with HHVM quickly and easily.
- How to install HHVM on a supported platform.
- The easiest way to run HHVM, with sensible defaults.
- Advanced usage, with more ways to run and configure HHVM.
- How to configure HHVM with various user-configurable options.
- The built in and dynamic extensions that HHVM currently supports.
- Common information and questions regarding HHVM.