HHVM and Hack Documentation
- Installing Hack, running your first program, and introducing the tools.
- Basic syntax, namespaces, and the autoloader.
- Named functions, anonymous functions and parameters.
- Hack arrays, PHP arrays, and mutable collections.
- Built-in types known to the type checker.
- HH_FIXME best practices and error codes.
Classes, Interfaces, Traits
Types and Generics
Full reference docs for all functions, classes, interfaces, and traits in the Hack language.
Full reference docs for all functions, classes, interfaces, and traits in the Hack Standard Library (HSL).
- Get started with HHVM quickly and easily.
- How to install HHVM on a supported platform.
- The easiest way to run HHVM, with sensible defaults.
- Advanced usage, with more ways to run and configure HHVM.
- How to configure HHVM with various user-configurable options.
- The built in and dynamic extensions that HHVM currently supports.
- Common information and questions regarding HHVM.