HHVM and Hack Documentation
- Installing Hack, running your first program, and introducing the tools.
- Basic syntax, namespaces, and the autoloader.
- Expressions, operators, associativity, and precedence.
- Immutable collections, mutable collections, and APIs.
- Specifying capabilities and permissions for functions.
- Language support for organizing code.
- Safe, composable HTML templating.
- HH_FIXME best practices and error codes.
- How to contribute to this website.
Classes, Interfaces, Traits
- Named functions, anonymous functions and parameters.
- Classes provide a way to group functionality and state together.
- Mechanisms for code reuse and code constraint within classes.
- Attaching metadata to Hack programs, built-in attributes and defining your own.
Types and Generics
Full reference docs for all functions, classes, interfaces, and traits in the Hack language.
Full reference docs for all functions, classes, interfaces, and traits in the Hack Standard Library (HSL).
- How to install HHVM on a supported platform.
- The easiest way to run HHVM, with sensible defaults.
- Advanced usage, with more ways to run and configure HHVM.
- How to configure HHVM with various user-configurable options.
- The built in and dynamic extensions that HHVM currently supports.
- Common information and questions regarding HHVM.